Egypt Mission Trip - Fall 2022
Get your passport ready - we’re headed to Egypt this Fall!
This trip will include:
- Service opportunities to orphans, refugees, and those living in poverty
- Christian fellowship with our partners in Egypt
- Evangelism and discipleship
- Learning and growing through cross-cultural experiences and education
To encourage family participation, the cost of this trip will be tiered based on each participant from the same household. Please include other members of your household in the “Are you applying to go on this trip with anyone else?” section of the application to receive this tiered pricing.
DS3 Families: The DS3 portion of this trip is open to 6th-8th grade students (2022-2023 school year). Please note, Blackhawk Ministries will require a parent or approved guardian to join their student on this trip. What a great way for a parent to present opportunities to capture their student’s heart for the Lord’s service!
- $2500 for the first adult from the same household
- $1500 for the first student from the same household
- $2000 for the second adult from the same household
- $1000 for the second student from the same household
(We encourage you to fund-raise for the trip cost - information on how to fund-raise will be included in your pre-trip training.)
What does the cost include?
- Travel (Fort Wayne / Egypt round trip, including in-country travel)
- Visa (upon arrival to Egyptian airport)
- Lodging & meals
- In-country ministry activity expenses
- Whole group sightseeing
What does the cost NOT include? (please plan accordingly)
- Passport application fees
- Recommended vaccinations
- Pre-trip Covid testing (if required)
- Notarization of Travel Consent Forms (minors)
- Some optional sightseeing attractions (ie riding camels), souvenirs, and other non-essential purchases are also not included in this cost. Please plan on traveling with extra funds for these purposes.
You will need to submit a copy of your passport by May 31, 2022. If you do not currently have a passport (or have a passport that expires before March 20, 2023), you will need to apply for or renew your passport ASAP. (Standard passport processing is currently taking 8-11 weeks.)
*** DS3 Students: You will need your parent / legal guardian to help you create an account and complete this application. ***
The exact departure / return times are tentative until we book our flights. We encourage you to set aside September 9 (noon) through September 19 (evening) for this trip, but there will be an option of returning home on September 17 if needed. Please inform the team leaders prior to May 31, 2022, if you would need to return on the earlier flight.
Contact Mandy Cloud
(DS3 families, please contact Cheryl Pulver)
|$100.00||Initial Deposit (With Application) Due 5/31/2022|
|$1,000.00||May Deposit (Airline Ticket Purchase) Due 5/31/2022|
|$1,500.00||June Deposit Due 6/30/2022|
|$2,500.00||Remainder of Trip Cost Due 8/31/2022|
Agreements & Releases
These forms will be distributed at the first team meeting; these are here for your reference only.
- Those over the age of 18 will need to consent to a background check.
- Complete all required paperwork (assigned at trip meetings).
- If you do not attend Blackhawk Ministries, you will be asked to submit a letter from your home church verifying your good standing in your church community.
- A copy of your passport needs to be submitted to the team leader by May 31, 2022
- Attend and participate in pre-trip trainings / meetings.
- Participate in ministry activities in-country.
- Blackhawk Ministries will require a parent or approved guardian to join their DS3 student on this trip.