Allen County Jail Chaplaincy
Allen County Jail Chaplaincy is sponsored by Christian congregations throughout Fort Wayne and Allen County, with a mission is to:
- Be a spiritual support to those who are incarcerated.
- Be of help to pastors and churches who offer spiritual support to their members in jail.
- Be a living witness of Jesus Christ to the inmates, their families, the churches, and the community.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Chapel speakers
- Worship leaders
- Volunteer chaplains
- Book-cart volunteer to take books to inmates
- Bible Study leaders
- Substance Abuse class helpers
Click “Sign Me Up” for further information on volunteering at the Allen County Jail Chaplaincy.